On this page, We have shared the Free Download links for Doogee V30T Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) You can use Stock Flash File to fix Software issues like Removing the Screen lock, Resetting FRP Lock, hanging on Logo, Restarting or Bootlop, Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and bugs. You can also find Links for Official USB Drivers, and Flash Tools.
About Doogee V30T:
Vivo Y100 mobile was launched on 16th February 2023. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.38-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels (FHD+). It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Vivo Y100 runs Android 13 and is powered by a 4500 mAhmAh non-removable battery.
The Vivo Y100 runs FuntouchOS 13 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage with a dedicated slot. The Vivo Y100 measures 158.91 x 73.53 x 7.73mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 181.00 grams. It was launched in Metal Black, Twilight Gold, and Pacific Blue colors. It bears a glass body.
Download Firmware Doogee V30T:
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
File Name: Doogee_V30T_MT6877_EEA_230302_12.zip
File Size: 2.3 GB
File Name: Doogee_V30T_MT6877_Non-EEA_230318_12.zip
File Size: 2.31 GB
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Sp Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
- Use a good USB cable
- Install Proper USB Drivers
How to Flash Doogee V30T:
- Use 7zip to unpack the downloaded firmware.
- Install the Mediatek Vcom driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the Smartphone flash tool on your computer.
- Run flash_tool.exe from the flash tool folder.
- Go to the Download tab and click Scatter. Load the Scatter File from the ROM folder.
- Repeat the process and load the DA and auth files as well.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Download only.’
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- Turn off the phone and press the Volume up and down keys while inserting the USB cable. Once the phone is detected, release the keys.
- You will see a yellow flashing bar indicating the flashing process.
- Once done, unplug the device and switch it on.
Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section. We are here to assist you and provide you with any additional information you may require.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our website! Thank you for choosing A2GSM as your trusted resource for mobile device solutions. We offer over a thousand valuable Flash Files and Tools. Explore a few of them using the links below: