Gionee Q20 Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Table of contents
Downloads Links Stock ROM Firmware:
Use Miracle Box Software to Flash the firmware.
- File Name: Gionee_Q20_SC6531E_V03_191015_MIRA.zip
- File Size: 3.54 MB
- Flash Tool: Miracle Tool
- How to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Software to Flash the firmware.
Flash tools & Drivers:
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Download and install the driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the firmware file and flash tools.
- Run the Miracle Tool
- Click the ‘Load Package’ button.
- Select the bin file from the downloaded ROM folder.
- Click the ‘Download/Start’ arrow.
- Connect your switched-off phone by pressing the volume up and down keys.
- Wait until the process is successful.
- Once done, disconnect the device and switch it on.
Caution: We advise against flashing the preloader.bin on MTK devices, as it has the potential to permanently damage the device (brick it). It’s best to uncheck the preloader option before using the SP Flash Tool to flash the device.
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
USB Driver: Looking for original USB Drivers, you can download them from this page.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
Credits: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.