Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L03 Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Table of Contents
Download Firmware Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L03:
- File Name: Huawei_Mate_10_Lite_RNE-L03_Dead_Boot_Repair_Without_Lost_IMEI_And_OEM_HMT.zip
- File Size: 1.21 GB
Flash Tools & Drivers
- Huawei/Honor USB Drivers: Download
- UnlockTool: Download
CPU-Based Flash Tools
- SP Flash Tool (MTK): Download
- SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum): Download
- QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm): Download
- YGDP Flash Tool (CPB format): Download
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Flash Huawei Mate 10 Lite RNE-L03:
SD card Method
- Open the Zip and Extract the dload folder on the Pen drive or SD card
- turn off the Phone
- connect the SD card or Pen-drive to the Phone with the OTG cable
- Press the Volume + Volume – & Power buttons at the same time
- The device goes to Upgrade Mode and starts the Installation
- Once done, it will reboot
Note: SD card Method: Extract Zip in Phone Storage/SD card and then the same Process
- Enter the Service menu by dialing * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- Press Option 4. Software Upgrade
- Press OPTION 1. Memory Card Upgrade
- Extracted Firmware Look Like the below Image
- Open the Zip and Extract the dload folder on pc
- turn off the Phone
- Connect the phone in fastboot Mode by Vol Down and Power
- Connect with a good USB cable
- Go to Huwaei Tab and select upgrade
- Locate the Firmware folder and UPDATE.app
- Click Flash Button and wait
- After Done Phone restart
Caution: We advise against flashing the preloader.bin on MTK devices, as it has the potential to permanently damage the device (brick it). It’s best to uncheck the preloader option before using the SP Flash Tool to flash the device.
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
USB Driver: Looking for original USB Drivers, you can download them from this page.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
Credits: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.