HUAWEI NOVA 9 SE JLN-LX1 Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
About HUAWEI NOVA 9 SE JLN-LX1
Huawei Nova 9 SE mobile was launched on 11th March 2022. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.78-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1,080×2,388 pixels. Huawei Nova 9 SE comes with 8GB of RAM. The Huawei Nova 9 SE runs Android and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Nova 9 SE supports proprietary fast charging.
Downloads Links HUAWEI NOVA 9 SE JLN-LX1:
Stock ROM Firmware
- HUAWEI NOVA 9 SE JLN-LX1 HW RU JLN-L21_18.104.22.168 C10E2R6P1 : Download
Flash tools & Drivers:
- Huawei/Honor USB Drivers: Download
- UnlockTool: Download
CPU based Flash Tools
- SP Flash Tool (MTK): Download
- SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum): Download
- QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm): Download
- YGDP Flash Tool (CPB format): Download
if you want to flash the device. You can Contact Me for FRP, Reset, Demo Remove, and unbrick your device (It’s Paid Service).
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
HUAWEI NOVA 9 SE JLN-LX1 Stock ROM and its Advantage
A stock ROM is a version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a smartphone or tablet device by the manufacturer. It is the “official” version of the operating system (original firmware) that was designed and released for the device and has not been modified or altered in any way.
- Unbrick Device to Normal
- Fix Bootloop or Restart problems
- Upgrade or Downgrade OS Versions
- Fix Bugs related to Software
- Fix Hang, Lag, or App crash issue
- Remove the Root from the device
- Using a stock ROM saves the device’s warranty
- Stock ROMs can receive OTA updates
- Receive Official support from the manufacturer
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware on HUAWEI NOVA 9 SE JLN-LX1:
SD card Method
- Open the Zip and Extract the dload folder on the Pen drive or SD card
- turn off the Phone
- connect the SD card or Pen-drive to the Phone with the OTG cable
- Press the Volume + Volume – & Power buttons at the same time
- The device goes to Upgrade Mode and starts the Installation
- Once done, it will reboot
Note: SD card Method: Extract Zip in Phone Storage/SD card and then the same Process
- Enter the Service menu by dialing * # * # 2846579 # * # *
- Press Option 4. Software Upgrade
- Press OPTION 1. Memory Card Upgrade
- Extracted Firmware Look Like the below Image
Flash with UnlockTool
- Open the Zip and Extract the dload folder on pc
- turn off the Phone
- Connect the phone in fastboot Mode by Vol Down and Power
- Connect with a good USB cable
- Go to Huwaei Tab and select upgrade
- Locate the Firmware folder and UPDATE.app
- Click Flash Button and wait
- After Done Phone restart
Note:- After flashing (installing) the Stock ROM on your device, In some cases, you may need to Repair (install) the IMEI using the IMEI tool provided with the firmware file. If you are going to flash the IMEI, then flash the Original IMEI that comes with your device.
[*]USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to the USB Driver page Here.
[*]Request Firmware: If you are looking for any specific firmware that is not listed above, you can request it through the comment box below or the Request Page (do not request firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
[*]Credits/Copyright: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.