Motorola G Power (2022) XT2165DL Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
About Motorola XT2165DL
Motorola Moto G Power (2022) mobile was launched on 18th November 2021. The phone comes with a 90 Hz refresh rate 6.50-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 720×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9.Motorola Moto G Power (2022) comes with 4GB of RAM. The Motorola Moto G Power (2022) runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Motorola Moto G Power (2022) supports proprietary fast charging.
Downloads Links Motorola XT2165DL:
Check the correct carrier before downloading Motorola firmware
- TONGA_G_S3RQS32.20-42-10-4 TracFone – USA – WCDMA: Download
Flash tools & Drivers:
How to Fix Startup Failed in Motorola Phones: Read More
Motorola XT2165DL Stock ROM and its Advantage
A stock ROM is a version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a smartphone or tablet device by the manufacturer. It is the “official” version of the operating system (original firmware) that was designed and released for the device and has not been modified or altered in any way.
- Unbrick Device to Normal
- Fix Bootloop or Restart problems
- Upgrade or Downgrade OS Versions
- Fix Bugs related to Software
- Fix Hang, Lag, or App crash issue
- Remove the Root from the device
- Using a stock ROM saves the device’s warranty
- Stock ROMs can receive OTA updates
- Receive Official support from the manufacturer
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware on Motorola XT2165DL:
- Reboot the phone to bootloader by pressing volume down & power key
- connect the phone to a computer by using the USB cable
- Go to the firmware folder and Run flash-all.bat wait until success, once done disconnect the device and switch it ON.
- Parse flashfile.xml to get fast boot script
- if you have a hard-bricked device first unbrick it
Note:- After flashing (installing) the Stock ROM on your device, In some cases, you may need to Repair (install) the IMEI using the IMEI tool provided with the firmware file. If you are going to flash the IMEI, then flash the Original IMEI that comes with your device.
[*]USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to the USB Driver page Here.
[*]Request Firmware: If you are looking for any specific firmware that is not listed above, you can request it through the comment box below or the Request Page (do not request firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
[*]Credits/Copyright: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.