On this page, We have shared the Free Download links for Nokia 7.1 TA-1100 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) You can use Stock Flash File to fix Software issues like Removing the Screen lock, Resetting FRP Lock, hanging on Logo, Restarting or Bootlop, Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and bugs. You can also find Links for Official USB Drivers, and Flash Tools.
Table of Contents
About Nokia 7.1 TA-1100:
Ever since it revived Nokia’s smartphone business, HMD Global has been launching new models at a rapid pace. The Nokia 7.1 is the latest mid-range offering from the company, slotting in between the Nokia 6.1 Plus and the Nokia 8.1. In India, the Nokia 7.1 is offered in a single configuration with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, priced at Rs. 19,999.
Download Firmware Nokia 7.1 TA-1100:
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
- File Name: Nokia_7.1_TA-1100_CTL-256A-0-00WW-B07.zip
- File Size: 1.87 GB
Flash Tools & Drivers:
New HMD Devices will require Auth to flash or you can use any Online Tool with credits.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
- Use a good USB cable
- Install Proper USB Drivers
How to Flash with OST Tool:
- First, Install the Nokia USB driver on your computer
- Extract OST Tool on desktop
- Run.exe ost file and install
- Open Tool and select firmware image
- Click Next/Download
- connect your in download mode by holding vol down key
- click start and wait for some time
- after done phone auto restarts and power on
How to Flash with QFIL:
- Download and install the driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the firmware file and flash tools.
- Download and extract the QPST tool on your computer.
- Open the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL.exe) Tool.
- Locate the correct Stock ROM (Firmware).
- Connect your device while holding the Volume Up and Volume Down keys.
- Click the Download button to start the flashing process.
- Wait until the process is successful.
- Once done, disconnect the device and switch it on.
Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section. We are here to assist you and provide you with any additional information you may require.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our website! Thank you for choosing A2GSM as your trusted resource for mobile device solutions. We offer over a thousand valuable Flash Files and Tools. Explore a few of them using the links below: