Nokia N96 RM-472 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) is now available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use Stock ROM Firmware to unlock your device’s Screen Lock password and FRP lock, and you can also use flash file to fix Bootloop, Restarting or Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and fix software bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Nokia N96 RM-472 Stock Firmware (Flash File)
The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
File Name: Nokia_N96_RM-472_0570666_30.033_V006.zip
File Size: 79.7 MB
Flash tools & Drivers:
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- After extracting the Stock ROM package, you will get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool.
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download button in the flash tool to start the flashing process.
- After the Flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your device and Start it.