Download the Latest Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) Collection from A2GSM.COM. You can use Stock ROM Firmware to unlock your device’s Screen Lock Password and FRP lock, and you can also use flash file to fix Bootloop, Restarting or Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and fix software bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Download OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G CPH2467 Flash File Firmware:
About OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is Powered by Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6nm) Latest Chipset (CPU). It comes with 8GB of RAM. OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G comes with a 5000mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 67W. OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G runs Oxygen OS 13 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage and the phone does not have a dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
Flash tools & Drivers:
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- After extracting the Stock ROM package, you will get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool.
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download button in the flash tool to start the flashing process.
- After the Flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your device and Start it.