OnePlus 9 (LE2113) Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
About OnePlus 9 (LE2113)
The OnePlus 9 still feels solidly built and the plastic frame does look like metal, even though it’s not. The alert slider and buttons have good tactile feedback, similar to the ones on the 9 Pro. The OnePlus 9 has a similar 6.55-inch AMOLED display as the 8T. Software is taken care of by OxygenOS 11, which is based on Android 11.
Performance has been very solid right from the get-go thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888. The display is excellent – colors are vibrant, brightness is very good, and viewing angles are more than satisfactory. The OnePlus 9 delivers very good battery life; a bit better than the 9 Pro in fact, in my opinion.
How to Check Oppo/Relame Model:
- First Go to Emergency Call
- In Dialer Enter *#899#
- Next Go to Software Version
- Check the Model and Software Version of the current Device Running
Downloads Links OnePlus 9 (LE2113):
Stock ROM Firmware
- OnePlus9_LE2113GDPR_11_C.65: Download
Flash tools & Drivers:
OnePlus Flash Tool needs Authentication if you want to flash the device. You can Contact Me for MSM tool Login, FRP, Reset, Demo Remove, and unbrick your device (It’s Paid Service).
OnePlus 9 (LE2113) Stock ROM and its Advantage
A stock ROM is a version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a smartphone or tablet device by the manufacturer. It is the “official” version of the operating system (original firmware) that was designed and released for the device and has not been modified or altered in any way.
- Unbrick Device to Normal
- Fix Bootloop or Restart problems
- Upgrade or Downgrade OS Versions
- Fix Bugs related to Software
- Fix Hang, Lag, or App crash issue
- Remove the Root from the device
- Using a stock ROM saves the device’s warranty
- Stock ROMs can receive OTA updates
- Receive Official support from the manufacturer
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware on OnePlus 9 (LE2113):
- Download and Extract the OnePlus Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- After extracting the Stock ROM package, you will get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool.
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your OnePlus Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download button in the flash tool to start the flashing process.
- After the Flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your OnePlus device and Start it.
How to Install recovery ROM:
you can sideload via stock recovery or use Oneplus’s local updater
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update ROM (payload.bin) using payload dumper go
- use fastboot flash in this format
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the official MSM Download Tool with an Authorized OnePlus Account or you can flash in Fastboot with an Unlocked Bootloader.
Note:- After flashing (installing) the Stock ROM on your device, In some cases, you may need to Repair (install) the IMEI using the IMEI tool provided with the firmware file. If you are going to flash the IMEI, then flash the Original IMEI that comes with your device.
[*]USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to the USB Driver page Here.
[*]Request Firmware: If you are looking for any specific firmware that is not listed above, you can request it through the comment box below or the Request Page (do not request firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
[*]Credits/Copyright: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.