Oppo A72 5G PDYM20 latest Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) is now available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use Stock ROM Firmware to unlock your device’s Screen Lock password and FRP lock, and you can also use Flash files to fix Bootloop, Restarting or Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and fix software bugs. The Stoock ROM package contains firmware files, Official USB drivers, and Flash Tool. Download in one click from the below links.
Table of Contents
Download Links Stock ROM Firmware:
File Name: Oppo_A72_5G_PDYM20_Domestic_11_C.11_211230_RFT.zip
File Size: 3.28 GB
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Realme Flash Tool: Download
- MSMDownload Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Firehose Loaders: Download
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Use 7zip to unpack the downloaded firmware.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the Realme Flash Tool on your computer.
- Install the Google ADB driver on your computer.
- Download the correct firmware for your Realme device.
- Enable USB debugging on your Realme device and connect it to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the Realme Flash Tool by running the RealmeFlash.exe file.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the firmware file you downloaded.
- Click on the “Flash” button to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the flashing is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
Caution: We advise against flashing the preloader.bin on MTK devices, as it has the potential to permanently damage the device (brick it). It’s best to uncheck the preloader option before using the SP Flash Tool to flash the device.
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
USB Driver: Looking for original USB Drivers, you can download them from this page.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
Credits: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.