On this page, we have shared the official link to download the Oppo Find X6 Pro PGEM10 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) along with its advantages and how-to-install firmware guide.
What is Oppo Stock ROM and its Advantages
A stock ROM is the original software that comes with a device released by the manufacturers depending on their device models and Android versions. Custom ROMs are modified versions created by others, offering extra features but with some risks. you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more.
While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Advantages of Oppo Flash File Firmware
Below are some Software issues you can fix by flashing Firmware Stock ROM on Your Device.
- You can fix Bricked or Dead Devices
- You can Repair Security File Like IMEI, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc.
- You can fix the boot loop or Restart Issues.
- You can fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors
- You can Relock Bootloader and UnRoot the Device
- Restore the Device to Factory State
- You can Remove FRP Google Account lock on your device
How to Check Oppo/Relame Model:
- First Go to Emergency Call
- In Dialer Enter *#899#
- Next Go to Software Version
- Check the Model and Software Version of the current Device Running
Download Links Flash File:
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Broken Links: Report Here
Below are the Direct Links for Firmware Flash File
Oppo Flash Tools:
- MSM Download tool: Download
- Oplus Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
Oppo USB Drivers:
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Oppo Find X6 Pro PGEM10
- You should have a working Windows Computer
- Download and Install the latest USB Drivers
- Download and Install the Flash tool on your PC
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
- Flash at your own risk
Download and Extract Firmware Files:
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Open Zip Extractor App like Winrar or 7Zip
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the Process done
Install Firmware via Flash Tool :
- Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Too
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable
- Click on the Download button in the Flash tool to start the flashing process
- After the Flashing process is completed
- Disconnect your device and Start it
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Make a backup: It is essential to create a backup of your device’s data before flashing the Stock ROM. This ensures that your personal files and settings are safe in case of any unforeseen data loss.
[*]Flash at your own risk: Flashing the Stock ROM may void your device’s warranty. Proceed with caution and understand the risks involved.