Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ CPH2521 Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Table of contents
About Oppo Reno 10 Pro Plus CPH2521:
Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ mobile was launched on 24th May 2023. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 394 pixels per inch (ppi). Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. It comes with 16GB of RAM. The Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ runs Android 13 and is powered by a 4700mAh battery. The Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ supports Super VOOC fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 32-megapixel sensor.
The Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ runs ColorOS 13.1 is based on Android 13 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ is a dual-SIM mobile. The Oppo Reno 10 Pro+ measures 162.90 x 74.00 x 8.28mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 194.00 grams. It was launched in Brilliant Gold, Moonsea Black, and Twilight Purple colours.
How to Check Oppo/Relame Model:
- First Go to Emergency Call
- In Dialer Enter *#899#
- Next Go to Software Version
- Check the Model and Software Version of the current Device Running
Downloads Links Oppo Reno 10 Pro Plus CPH2521:
- CPH2521export_11_A.05_2023053016400126 (password : ArF_dBuNm7ns!F)
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- MSM Download tool: Download
- Oplus Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
Oppo/Realme Flash Tool needs Authentication if you want to flash the device. You can Contact Me for MSM tool Login, FRP, Reset, Demo Remove, and unbrick your device (It’s Paid Service).
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Oppo Reno 10 Pro Plus CPH2521:
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- After extracting the Stock ROM package, you will get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool.
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download button in the Flash tool to start the flashing process.
- After the Flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your device and Start it.
Caution: We advise against flashing the preloader.bin on MTK devices, as it has the potential to permanently damage the device (brick it). It’s best to uncheck the preloader option before using the SP Flash Tool to flash the device.
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
USB Driver: Looking for original USB Drivers, you can download them from this page.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
Credits: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.