Oppo Reno 2Z PCKM80 Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Downloads Links Oppo Reno 2Z PCKM80:
Stock ROM Firmware
- Oppo_Reno_2Z_PCKM80_11_F.12_220216_RFT.zip: Download
Flash tools & Drivers:
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Use 7zip to unpack the downloaded firmware.
- Install the driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the Realme Flash Tool on your computer.
- Install the Google ADB driver on your computer.
- Download the correct firmware for your Realme device.
- Enable USB debugging on your Realme device and connect it to your computer via USB cable.
- Open the Realme Flash Tool by running the RealmeFlash.exe file.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the firmware file you downloaded.
- Click on the “Flash” button to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the flashing is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
Note:- After flashing (installing) the Stock ROM on your device, In some cases, you may need to Repair (install) the IMEI using the IMEI tool provided with the firmware file. If you are going to flash the IMEI, then flash the Original IMEI that comes with your device.
[*]USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to the USB Driver page Here.
[*]Request Firmware: If you are looking for any specific firmware that is not listed above, you can request it through the comment box below or the Request Page (do not request firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
[*]Credits/Copyright: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.