On this page, We have shared the Free Download links for Poco C51 Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) You can use Stock Flash File to fix Software issues like Removing the Screen lock, Resetting FRP Lock, hanging on Logo, Restarting or Bootlop, Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and bugs. You can also find Links for Official USB Drivers, and Flash Tools
Table of contents
About Poco C51:
Poco C51 mobile was launched on 7th April 2023. The phone comes with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1600×720 pixels (HD+) at a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Poco C51 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G36 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Poco C51 runs Android 13 Go Edition and is powered by a 5,000mAh battery. The Poco C51 supports proprietary fast charging.
Download Firmware Poco C51:
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Xiaomi Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
- Use a good USB cable
- Install Proper USB Drivers
How to Flash Poco C51:
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM
- Extract tar file using 7zip
- Install the required USB driver on the computer
- Open the Mi Flash tool
- Locate the firmware folder and select the images folder
- Connect your Phone with USB Cable(EDL or BROM)
- Click Flash Buttons and flashing will start
- wait for 10-15 min to flash complete
- After done, disconnect your device and power it on
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use an Authorized Xiaomi Account or you can flash in Fastboot with an Unlocked Bootloader.
Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section. We are here to assist you and provide you with any additional information you may require.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our website! Thank you for choosing A2GSM as your trusted resource for mobile device solutions. We offer over a thousand valuable Flash Files and Tools. Explore a few of them using the links below: