Poco F5 5G latest Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) is now available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use Stock ROM Firmware to unlock your device’s Screen Lock password and FRP lock, and you can also use Flash files to fix Bootloop, Restarting or Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and fix software bugs. The Stoock ROM package contains firmware files, Official USB drivers, and Flash Tool. Download in one click from the below links.
Table of contents
Download Links Stock ROM Firmware:
- marble_in_global_images_V220.127.116.11.TMRINXM_20230426.0000.00_13.0 (India)
- marble_global_images_V18.104.22.168.TMRMIXM_20230426.0000.00_13.0 (Global)
- marble_eea_global_images_V22.214.171.124.TMREUXM_20230426.0000.00_13.0 (Europe)
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Xiaomi Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM
- Extract tar file using 7zip
- Install the required USB driver on the computer
- Open the Mi Flash tool
- Locate the firmware folder and select the images folder
- Connect your Phone with USB Cable(EDL or BROM)
- Click Flash Buttons and flashing will start
- wait for 10-15 min to flash complete
- After done, disconnect your device and power it on
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use an Authorized Xiaomi Account or you can flash in Fastboot with an Unlocked Bootloader.
Caution: We advise against flashing the preloader.bin on MTK devices, as it has the potential to permanently damage the device (brick it). It’s best to uncheck the preloader option before using the SP Flash Tool to flash the device.
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
USB Driver: Looking for original USB Drivers, you can download them from this page.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
Credits: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.