On this page, you can find the official link to get the Realme 11 5G RMX3780 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) The Realme Stock ROM Flash File fixes Software issues like Screen Lock Remove, Google Account FRP Lock Remove, Hang on Logo, Restart or Bootlop On Start Screen, Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, etc.
Realme 11 5G RMX3780 Specifications:
Realme 11 5G mobile was launched on 31st July 2023. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.72-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 2400×1080 pixels (FHD+). Realme 11 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Realme 11 5G runs Android 13 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme 11 5G on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 108-megapixel (f/1.75) primary camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.45 aperture.
The Realme 11 5G runs Realme UI 4.0 is based on Android 13 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card with a dedicated slot. The Realme 11 5G is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Realme 11 5G measures 165.70 x 76.00 x 8.05mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190.00 grams. It was launched in Dawn Gold and Moon Night Dark colors.
How To Check Realme Model Details
- Turn on your Realme device
- Go to the “Emergency Call” screen
- Dial the code *#899#
- Select “Software information”
You should now be able to see important details about your device such as the Software build version and Model RMX details and more.
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Broken Links: Report Here
File Name: RMX3780export_11_A.24_2023072712300000
File Size: 5.80 GB
Flash Tool: QPST Flash Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Realme Flash Tool: Download
- MSMDownload Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Firehose Loaders: Download
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Realme Narzo 60 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- You can fix Bricked or Dead Devices
- You can Repair Security File Like IMEI, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc.
- You can fix the boot loop or Restart Issues.
- You can fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors
- You can Relock Bootloader and UnRoot the Device
- Restore the Device to Factory State
- You can Remove FRP Google Account lock on your device
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme 11 5G RMX3780
- You should have a working Windows Computer
- Download and Install the latest USB Drivers
- Download and Install the Realme MSM Flash tool on your PC
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
- Flash at your own risk
Download and Extract Firmware Files:
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Open Zip Extractor App like Winrar or 7Zip
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the Process done
Install Firmware via Flash Tool :
- First, Install the USB Drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract the Flash Tool on your computer.
- Double-click on Download Tool.exe and open it
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the firmware file you downloaded.
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to pc by pressing the volume up and down button
- Click on the “Flash” button to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the flashing is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
- It will lead you to successful flashing.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Make a backup: It is essential to create a backup of your device’s data before flashing the Stock ROM. This ensures that your personal files and settings are safe in case of any unforeseen data loss.
[*]Flash at your own risk: Flashing the Stock ROM may void your device’s warranty. Proceed with caution and understand the risks involved.