On this page, we have shared the official link to download the Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3563 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) along with its advantages and how-to-install firmware guide.
What is Realme Stock ROM and its Advantages
A stock ROM is the original software that comes with a device released by the manufacturers depending on their device models and Android versions. Custom ROMs are modified versions created by others, offering extra features but with some risks. you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more.
While in general third-party firmware (Custom ROM) has system bugs and stability issues. In this case, you may experience battery issues, network issues, camera issues, missing features, lags, overheating, slow performance, and many more. But whenever you switch to Stock ROM, you can quickly fix them all.
Advantages of Realme Flash File Firmware
Below are some Software issues you can fix by flashing Firmware Stock ROM on Your Device.
- You can fix Bricked or Dead Devices
- You can Repair Security File Like IMEI, WIFI, Bluetooth, etc.
- You can fix the boot loop or Restart Issues.
- You can fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped errors
- You can Relock Bootloader and UnRoot the Device
- Restore the Device to Factory State
- You can Remove FRP Google Account lock on your device
How To Check Oppo/Realme Model Details
- Turn on your Realme device
- Go to the “Emergency Call” screen
- Dial the code *#899#
- Select “Software information”
You should now be able to see important details about your device such as the Software build version and Model CPH/RMX details and more.
Download Links Flash File:
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Broken Links: Report Here
Below are the Direct Links for Firmware Flash File
Oppo Flash Tools:
- Realme Flash Tool: Download
- MSMDownload Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Firehose Loaders: Download
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
Oppo USB Drivers:
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Realme GT Neo 3 RMX3563
- You should have a working Windows Computer
- Download and Install the latest USB Drivers
- Download and Install the MSM Flash tool on your PC
- Charge your phone to at least 50% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone data
- Flash at your own risk
Download and Extract Firmware Files:
- First, Head over to the above Download Links
- Choose the required version and start downloading
- After the download is complete, Save it on Your Computer
- Now, Open Zip Extractor App like Winrar or 7Zip
- Choose the Installation folder (c: drive Recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the Process done
Install Firmware via Flash Tool :
- First, Install the USB Drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract the Flash Tool on your computer.
- Double-click on Download Tool.exe and open it
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the firmware file you downloaded.
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to pc by pressing the volume up and down button
- Click on the “Flash” button to start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete, which may take a few minutes.
- Once the flashing is complete, disconnect your device and restart it.
- It will lead you to successful flashing.
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Make a backup: It is essential to create a backup of your device’s data before flashing the Stock ROM. This ensures that your personal files and settings are safe in case of any unforeseen data loss.
[*]Flash at your own risk: Flashing the Stock ROM may void your device’s warranty. Proceed with caution and understand the risks involved.