Realme Q5 RMX3478 Firmware (Stock ROM) is now Available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use With this file to unlock your device’s Screen lock Pattern and FRP, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the device firmware to fix some bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
About Realme Q5 RMX3478
Realme Q5 mobile was launched on 20th April 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi). Realme Q5 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. It comes with 6GB, 8GB of RAM. The Realme Q5 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Realme Q5 supports proprietary fast charging.
How to Check Oppo/Relame Model:
- First Go to Emergency Call
- In Dialer Enter *#899#
- Next Go to Software Version
- Check the Model and Software Version of the current Device Running
Downloads Links Realme Q5 RMX3478:
Stock ROM Firmware
- RMX3478domestic_11_A.40_2022070800380000 China: Download
Flash tools & Drivers:
Realme Flash Tool needs Authentication if you want to flash the device. You can Contact Me for MSM tool Login, FRP, Reset, Demo Remove, and unbrick your device (It’s Paid Service).
Realme Q5 RMX3478 Stock ROM and its Advantage
A stock ROM is a version of the operating system that comes pre-installed on a smartphone or tablet device by the manufacturer. It is the “official” version of the operating system (original firmware) that was designed and released for the device and has not been modified or altered in any way.
- Unbrick Device to Normal
- Fix Bootloop or Restart problems
- Upgrade or Downgrade OS Versions
- Fix Bugs related to Software
- Fix Hang, Lag, or App crash issue
- Remove the Root from the device
- Using a stock ROM saves the device’s warranty
- Stock ROMs can receive OTA updates
- Receive Official support from the manufacturer
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware on Realme Q5 RMX3478:
- Download and Extract the Realme Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- After extracting the Stock ROM package, you will get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool.
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Realme Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download button in the flash tool to start the flashing process.
- After the Flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your Realme device and Start it.
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the official MSM Download Tool with an Authorized Realme Account or you can flash in Fastboot with an Unlocked Bootloader.
Note:- After flashing (installing) the Stock ROM on your device, In some cases, you may need to Repair (install) the IMEI using the IMEI tool provided with the firmware file. If you are going to flash the IMEI, then flash the Original IMEI that comes with your device.
[*]USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver, then head over to the USB Driver page Here.
[*]Request Firmware: If you are looking for any specific firmware that is not listed above, you can request it through the comment box below or the Request Page (do not request firmware through the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[*]Antivirus: Please Disable Windows defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
[*]Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
[*]Credits/Copyright: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.