On this page, We have shared the Free Download links for Samsung Galaxy A54 SM-A546V Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) You can use Stock Flash File to fix Software issues like Removing the Screen lock, Resetting FRP Lock, hanging on Logo, Restarting or Bootlop, Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and bugs. You can also find Links for Official USB Drivers, and Flash Tools.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy A54 SM-A546V:
Samsung Galaxy A54 5G mobile was launched on 16th March 2023. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.40-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels (HD+). Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is powered by a 2.4 MHz octa-core processor. It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G runs Android 13 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A54 SM-A546V:
File Password(if ask): a2gsm.com | Links Not Working: Report Here
File Name: SM-A546V_A546VSQU1AWB9_A546VOYN1AWB9_VZW_5file.zip
Country: United States
File Size: 6.04 GB
Android Version: 13
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Odin Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Point Here
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
- Use a good USB cable
- Install Proper USB Drivers
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A54 SM-A546V
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM Package on the Computer
- Install the required USB driver
- Open Flash Toola and select files
- Connect the phone in download mode (Power+home+vol down)
- Connect phone with USB Data Cable
- Click on the Download button in the Flash tool to start the flashing process
- After the Flashing process is completed
- Disconnect your device and Start it
Antivirus: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments section. We are here to assist you and provide you with any additional information you may require.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our website! Thank you for choosing A2GSM as your trusted resource for mobile device solutions. We offer over a thousand valuable Flash Files and Tools. Explore a few of them using the links below: