Vivo Y77 PD2219 latest Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) is now available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use Stock ROM Firmware to unlock your device’s Screen Lock password and FRP lock, and you can also use Flash files to fix Bootloop, Restarting or Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and fix software bugs. The Stoock ROM package contains firmware files, Official USB drivers, and Flash Tool. Download in one click from the below links.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y77 PD2219:
Vivo Y77 5G mobile was launched on 8th July 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.64-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2388 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 394 pixels per inch (ppi). Vivo Y77 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 930 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 2GHz. It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Vivo Y77 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery. The Vivo Y77 5G supports proprietary fast charging.
Download Links Stock ROM Firmware:
File Name: Vivo_Y77_PD2219_MT6855_A_220.127.116.11.W10.V000L1_MXML.zip
File Size: 9 GB
Flash Tools & Drivers:
- USB Drivers: Download
- Sp Flash Tool: Download
- Other Flash Tool: Download
- Auth bypass Tools: MCT Bypass | Android Utility (MTK Meta Tool)
In SLA Enabled device, you have to use the Auth Bypass Tool to boot to BROM mode. In Some cases, you need to use a test point to force Brom, Find Test Points Here.
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Use 7zip to unpack the downloaded firmware.
- Install the Mediatek Vcom driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the Smartphone flash tool on your computer.
- Run flash_tool.exe from the flash tool folder.
- Go to the Download tab and click Scatter. Load the Scatter File from the ROM folder.
- Repeat the process and load the DA and auth files as well.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Download only.’
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- Turn off the phone and press the Volume up and down keys while inserting the USB cable. Once the phone is detected, release the keys.
- You will see a yellow flashing bar indicating the flashing process.
- Once done, unplug the device and switch it on.
Caution: We advise against flashing the preloader.bin on MTK devices, as it has the potential to permanently damage the device (brick it). It’s best to uncheck the preloader option before using the SP Flash Tool to flash the device.
Note: Please Disable Windows Defender or any Antivirus installed on your Computer. Otherwise, Setup or some important files will be deleted or corrupted by Antimalware.
Warning: It’s important to note that using any third-Party tool on Android devices may void the warranty. It is recommended to use official tools and follow the instructions provided by the tool to avoid any data loss or damage to your device.
USB Driver: Looking for original USB Drivers, you can download them from this page.
Take a Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your personal data from your Android Smartphone or Tablet, As flashing or installing any Firmware will permanently delete your data.
Credits: All of the above files are free and provided by Respected owners or Brands. So full credit goes to them for sharing the firmware for free.