Xiaomi 13 Ultra Firmware Flash File (Stock ROM) is now available to download from A2GSM.COM. You can use Stock ROM Firmware to unlock your device’s Screen Lock password and FRP lock, and you can also use flash file to fix Bootloop, Restarting or Upgrade and Downgrade Android versions, and fix software bugs. The Stock ROM package comes in a zip file containing firmware files, Official USB drivers, Flash Tools, and a How to Install guide.
Download Xiaomi 13 Ultra Flash File Firmware:
About Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Ultra is Powered by Qualcomm SM8550-AB Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm 5G Latest Chipset (CPU). It comes with 12GB and 16GB of RAM. Xiaomi 13 Ultra comes with a 5000mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 90W. Xiaomi 13 Ultra runs MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and packs 256GB, 512GB and 1TB of inbuilt storage and the phone does not have a dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
Flash tools & Drivers:
- Flash at your own risk
- Make a backup before the Flashing
- Charge the device to at least 50% Prevent accidental shutdown
How to Install Stock ROM Firmware:
- Download and Extract the Stock ROM Package on the Computer.
- After extracting the Stock ROM package, you will get the Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB driver on the computer.
- After installing the USB Driver, Now Open & Launch the Flash Tool.
- After Flash Tool is Open, Locate and Load the Stock ROM (Firmware) in the Flash Tool.
- Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Data Cable.
- Click on the Download button in the flash tool to start the flashing process.
- After the Flashing process is completed.
- Disconnect your device and Start it.